I was recently nominated for such an incredible award by YOUnfolded! What an honor to receive the Encouraging Thunder Award! I am new to blogging, and this truly means so much. I love that Nena has been such an inspiration. We connected not to long ago, and she continues to show her support by reaching out when she can. Her blog is one I often frequent, due to the overflow of recommendations on how to improve your overall health, and ways to encourage others to be their best!
Per the rules so graciously provided to me, I will:
- Enjoy the fact that someone thinks I’m awesome 🙂
- Discuss my purpose in blogging
- Nominate a few of my fellow bloggers to participate in this fun way of giving thanks to others
Why I chose to blog:
For the past few years, I have had this tug in my heart. I felt lost. I did not feel 100% certain that I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. This was frighteining for me, because I kept feeling as though this decision shouldn’t be that hard. I have been trying to figure out ways on how to fill that void.
After some serious soul searching, and sleepless nights, I finally figured it out. I knew that I wanted to one day open up my own business where I could follow my passion of helping others improve themselves and their relationships, with the help of my degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. My goal is to create a family space, where I can help lead others on the path of their choice, and provide them with useful skills to help them overcome the obstacles to their happiness.
I’ve always had some pretty big ideas about planning for my future, but I was always so quick to talk myself out of pursuing them. I was the Queen of negative messages, and I was surely lacking the confidence to begin achieving more for my life.
Starting this blog was my way of changing that. I no longer wanted to think about the possibilities of starting a business. I needed to make this happen. My blog was the first step on my list of ways to push me out of my comfort zone. I had to begin believing in my talents. I needed a way to help me find my voice, and pursue the things that I love most! I want to continue documenting my growth in this transformation, as well as help provide inspiration, and knowledge on improving our relationships!
To show my appreciation, I am nominating these (5) bloggers for the Encouraging Thunder Award. I definitely follow some pretty awesome people. I’ve taken such a strong liking to the wonderful world of blogging, and have grown to look forwad to connecting with all of you daily!
- Family Love Does More: Angie Mc has been nothing but amazing! Her words have always been so kind! She has goals similar to my own, in that she provides wonderful tips and advice on how to improve yourself, as well as your relationships.
- EGOTist: One of my very first followers (not even sure if you knew that lol). Actor, singer, AND a writer! You will be able to connect to her posts, because her style of writing makes you fee as though you’ve know her for years!
- Myasthenia Gravis: So down to earth and hilarious! She has left some pretty thought provoking comments on my posts. 🙂
- Estimating Infinity: Absolutely love her poems! They’re unique, and will leave you searching through the rest of her brilliant pieces.
- Lynz Real Cooking: Check out her page for delicious recipes from the Middle East! She also has some pretty cool stories to share from her experiences.
I am thankful to have connected with so many wonderful people! I wish that I could send this award to everyone individually! Instead, I am sending positive vibes your way!
Until next time loves!