Just wanted to thank all of you for stopping by the first Sunday Connect With Me series! Each of you have truly made this a memorable experience.
I also wanted to encourage you to check out the space of a few bloggers who were worried that they were late for the party. Better late than never right?! As, my new blogger friend Laura says, she was “fashionably on time”!
Here are some of my new friends who I also want you to check out their blogs to connect with them too!
Thanks for joining! Enjoy and Happy Monday!
Photo Credit #1: https://recapthelaw.uservoice.com/forums/26501-general
Photo Credit #2: http://www.rachealsrest.org/racheals-rest-thank-you.html
Sunday’s on Be Free 2 Love, will now be dedicated to meeting new people!
You never know who will cross your path, and what purpose they will serve in your live. In my experience so far with life in general, so many others continue to encourage and inspire me, and many have no idea how much they are appreciated. Let’s take a moment to say hi to someone new, and possibly gain a long-term friend.
In recognition of today, I ask that you do the following:
- Please share one fun fact about yourself.
- Please share at least one goal you plan to reach for the week. The more you say it, the more you’ll make it happen!
- Leave a link to your page, so others can get to check out your space.
- Want to share this post with others? Be sure to pingback and reblog this post, and tag #Friendships.
If you need help with figuring out how to add a link in your posts on wordpress, check out the link here, and the image below:
Hopefully this image will help explain how to do this better. Or you can simply copy and paste the link from another blog site, and paste the link on yours.
I’ll be a team player, and start the process!
- Fun fact about me: I’ll be traveling to Mexico in just a few weeks for vacation!!
- My goal for the week: Work out at least 2x. I fell off again, and need to get it together! So, I’ll work my way back up to more days.
*I give credit to the meet and greet to Dream Big, Dream Often, for inspiring me to reach out to new people each day. Check out his blog for some cool tips on how to reach your goals!
Photo Credit #1: https://www.contentwatch.com/
Photo Credit #2: http://www.jazzhostels.com/