Up Next on Be Free 2 Love…
So, tomorrow begins the Fix My Relationship #FixIt series on my blog. I have the results of the interviews that I’ve conducted on Long Distance Relationships. I will share this info with all of you tomorrow. 🙂
While you’re waiting patiently for the results, I would love to hear from you too! What have you learned from your experiences with dating long distance…or didn’t learn?!
Please leave a comment on the Relationships page, respond to this post, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, to join in on the fun! Let me know your thoughts are on the following questions, and we’ll discuss this tomorrow.
Here are the questions that I have asked the interviewees:
- Have you ever been involved in a long distance relationship? If yes, see the questions below. If no, answer each question as if you were ever in a long distance relationship.
- How did you enter into the long distance relationship? (Did u know up front it would be long distance)?
- Were you more apt to cheat because of the distance?
- What were the biggest challenge(s) with dating long distance?
- How often did you spend time together?
- What would your advice be for others considering, or are currently dating long distance?
See ya tomorrow for #FixIt Fridays, to see what the interviewees had to say!!
You can check out my blog schedule HERE.
Image #1: http://www.wikihow.com/
Image #2: http://vodkabularies.com/long/long-hug.html